With the new year come new CodeInterview features to help you screen and evalute technical talent. Here’s a summary of our latest updates:
Introducing R language support and other new libraries
- R language support for version 4.0.3
- Ruby autocomplete added
- Pytorch 1.12.1 support in Python 3 for machine learning
- Miniconda support in Python 3 to install any library except for plotting libraries
- Async await feature for Typescript to better support promises
- New JQ command line tool to parse JSON
Want to try these out? Scroll down on the languages tab to select them under the ‘Core’ option:
Bug fixes and other improvements
As usual, we squashed some bugs and introduced multiple performance improvements to make your CodeInterview experience better.
Among others, we introduced the TLS 1.2+ security patch protocol to make our platform more secure and made Open Ended Questions readable in public reports in our coding assessment tool RemoteInterview.
In addition, we have released a fix for our multi-file languages to prevent 504 errors and interview interruptions. This is exciting since it brings us one step closer to our full release!
Related reading: Introducing Anonymous mode